Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Staff Development Reflection

The staff development I presented this morning was based on a SMART notebook I created for my classroom to use for a novel study.  Today I presented the start of the book Dear Mr. Henshaw.  I think my presentation was geared toward elementary teachers.

One thing that I think went really well was that I included labels with important information and details on the side of my original slides.  I also gave a lot of information on how I use this lesson in my classroom.

I think that I should have tried to "look a little deeper" into how the lesson I use can be adjusted to fit the needs of middle and high school teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Amber, your presentation was really good! You showed lots of ways to integrate technology and literacy. It would have been beneficial to tell us how we can adapt some of your ideas for other grade levels and content areas.

    ReplyDelete